We have chosen to contact you based on information gathered prior to the changes associated with the new GDPR provisions introduced on 25th MAY 2018 and in line with the UK’s PECR (the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations of 2003), regarding your companies potential interest in the products and services we provide.
We have strong reasons to assume that you can benefit from the information we are sharing. We have processed your name and email address solely for the purposes of sending this message to you.
Should you want us to change the data we used to contact you or remove your data from our database list, just reply ‘No thanks’ to our email or unsubscribe as indicated, and we will remove you from our database and delete all contact details associated with your record.
As a company we ensure that we meet the following guidelines identified below when sending out email campaigns
• Step One: Ensure your company, as far as we can determine, has a legitimate interest in our products and services.
• Step Two: We clearly explain these legitimate interests in our Email copy.
• Step Three: We have made it quick and easy for you to Unsubscribe or Opt-Out.
• Step Four: Our company regularly cleanse and maintain our database.
• Step Five: We have provided an informative reply for GDPR Complaints and Questions.